- added is_secure method to Request class,
request.is_secure()will return True if using https
- added host_url propety to Request class,
request.host_urlwill return something like http://0:8080 depending on your url
- fixed bug on tools.py to remove ‘log=True’ on the response body when raising
an exeption and using
- Added the
add_headermethod to the response class, with the intention to allow multiple headers with the same name, example ‘Set-Cookie’.
- Compiling regex using ‘r’ (raw string notation).
- Improved logs order and removed ‘get’ to use ‘in’ instead.
- fixed bug on py_mod to allow sub modules based on the URI to work properly, see URI_module
- fixed __init__ to make custom versions match allowed_URI_chars
- changed UUID4 to UUID1
- log when trying to load the _catchall, if no _catchall raise Exception about the missing module
- replaced iteritems with items() to be Python 3 compatible
- replaced itertools.ifilter with filter
- improve py_mod if a URI ends with an slash for example:
http://api.zunzun.io/v1/add/user/, the py_mod will be:
- Added the log option to the HTTPException, if set to True it will log the exception otherwise not.
- Fixed core to be thread safe.
- New classes request, response, the dispatch method require this
dispatch(self, request, response).
- lazy load of resources.
- __catchall module
- dispatch method requires now only one argument, which is environ, the start_response is handled by the API it self.
- http_status_codes now is a dictionary.
- self._headers is created only once at the beginning and per request just copied to self.headers.
- Fixed tools.log_json function to not indent when no indent value is set.
Many thanks Paw - The ultimate REST client for Mac. for supporting Open Source projects.
A great amount of time has been spent creating, crafting and maintaining this software, please consider donating.
Donating helps ensure continued support, development and availability.
comments powered by Disqus